2322 Towerview Circle
Minneapolis, MN 55431
E-mail: Pat Dillion
Training and Business Consulting
Training and Business Consulting Services - Technology Commercialization with a focus on SBIR and STTR Funding
NanoValley Innovations delivers business and technical consulting services that enables clients to research, develop and commercialize technologies for domestic and international markets through the effective and efficient use of federal research and development funding. The firm specializes in the federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Programs. The firm helps its clients to identify appropriate federal funding opportunities, to prepare and submit winning research proposals, to understand federal rules and regulations and to help them navigate the complex and sophisticated government research and development procurement process.
- Understanding federal research and development processes;
- Identifying appropriate and realistic federal funding sources;
- Identifying research partners;
- Navigating the research and development processes;
- Delivering proposal preparation and final report services Phase I and II;
- Delivering budgeting and cost accounting services;
- Delivering grant and contract administration services; and
- Delivering technology commercialization expertise (commercial and military - Phase III Sole-Source Contracting).
Technical Support Contact